All the guidelines for using FlexCRFs and PCRFs can be found in the following manual document (PDF):
The manual will:
- show you how to build and install FlexCRFs and PCRFs on your system.
- give an overview of conditional random fields (CRFs), including first- and second-order CRFs, training of CRFs, and the parallel training algorithm.
- how to use FlexCRFs: training and test data formats, FlexCRFs options/parameters, training, testing, and predicting with FlexCRFs, and a case study of noun phrase chunking.
- how to use PCRFs: data partitioning and parallel initialization, parallel training with PCRFs, and a case study with large-scale text chunking.
- how to build applications on top of FlexCRFs and PCRFs.